"Wicked mad diplomacy, lying & darkness" Read the full letter
Dr Percy Scott
Variously referred to in Schreiner’s letters as Ralph, Sidney and Percy, he married Ursula Schreiner in 1918 and they settled in Cape Town.
- Humanities Research Center, University of Texas at Austin: The HRC, Austin, is one of the world leading locations for archival papers pertaining to literary life and manuscripts across... Show/Hide Collection Letters
- HRC/OliveSchreinerLetters/OS-JohnHodgson/87:9 Porchester Place, Edgware Rd, Dear John, I wonder if you saw the air raid? It was a wonderful & impressive thing. I got...
- University of Cape Town, Historical Manuscripts: Manuscripts & Archives at the University of Cape Town is a leading location for accessing archival papers across many per... Show/Hide Collection Letters
- Schreiner-Hemming Family BC 1080 A1.7/167:London, July 3rd 1917, My darling Wynnie, Your sweet letter has just reached me. You & I are the only humanbeings who alw...
- Olive Schreiner BC16/Box7/Fold4/Mar-Dec1920/26:Dear Kathleen, I have had a letter from Aunt Betty every week but she has not told me when Mrs Molteno & Margaret & a...