"Victoria Falls fill one with joy" Read the full letter
Dr Percy Scott
Variously referred to in Schreiner’s letters as Ralph, Sidney and Percy, he married Ursula Schreiner in 1918 and they settled in Cape Town.
- Humanities Research Center, University of Texas at Austin: The HRC, Austin, is one of the world leading locations for archival papers pertaining to literary life and manuscripts across... Show/Hide Collection Letters
- HRC/OliveSchreinerLetters/OS-JohnHodgson/87:9 Porchester Place, Edgware Rd, Dear John, I wonder if you saw the air raid? It was a wonderful & impressive thing. I got...
- University of Cape Town, Historical Manuscripts: Manuscripts & Archives at the University of Cape Town is a leading location for accessing archival papers across many per... Show/Hide Collection Letters
- Schreiner-Hemming Family BC 1080 A1.7/167:London, July 3rd 1917, My darling Wynnie, Your sweet letter has just reached me. You & I are the only humanbeings who alw...
- Olive Schreiner BC16/Box7/Fold4/Mar-Dec1920/26:Dear Kathleen, I have had a letter from Aunt Betty every week but she has not told me when Mrs Molteno & Margaret & a...